We are NOTUM and from Brno we create applications for the whole world. Our customers include companies like the Swiss Insurance Company, which is doing its startup, the Smartsupp chat widget, which sees 5M users every day, or, for example, the startup Arbo, which received an investment from YSoft and is going to save thousands of trees in city centers.
Do you want to move and are you looking for the next level? Do you like new technologies and do you like working on meaningful projects? Feeling like a fish out of water in React.js? Then let us know what we can do for you.
Come and participate with us in an interesting project for our Swiss client. Perhaps you will appreciate rapid growth in technology, a full-scale agile team at your back and regular trips to Switzerland to visit a client.
The project is a combination of mobile and web applications with a common backend. The application is used to collect information in the field - taking photos, collecting and evaluating data with a strong focus on UX. In the future, it will also include real-time video communication. The web application functions primarily as an admin panel. The backend is in Nest.js and connects individual services. If the work is successful, we will meet this project in the Czech Republic and everywhere in the world.
Stack web app:
- React 18
Stack mobile app:
- Expo 44 (hybrid app)
- Nest.js 9
We manage the project in two-week sprints. Code review is a matter of course and we have designs ready for all work.
We are looking for someone who will sit down to manage the technical part of the project with our CTO Marťas.
Your future team:
For everything, you will have a partner to support you. We have 2 full scale teams on the project consisting of:
- 2 PM
- 3 UX designers
- 7 developers
- 1 QA
Main challenges, that awaits us:
- The balance between MVP and rapid scalability that will be needed
- Be a partner for the rest of the team (be there for technical decisions, and then help the team with their implementation)
- Work in an international environment
- You will have great power and freedom, but also responsibility
- Cooperation with the machine learning team
- In the next year, we expect the application to be used for tens of thousands of reports across several countries
What do we need from you?
- Good knowledge of React.js
- Drive, team spirit, desire to learn new technologies.
- English at the B2 level, because communication with other developers on the project and participation in the retro will be in English.
What else might you be interested in?
- In one year we completed 30 successful projects in a team of 25+ people
- We are one of the best STRAPI implementation partners in the Czech Republic
- We have clients from different corners of the world (Finland, Japan, Switzerland, America...)
- We mostly work with STRAPI, Vue.js, React, Node.js
- We organize our own meetups (Vue.js and Strapi)
- We take care of good relations in the team and treat ourselves to both fun and education together
- We are open to new ideas and their implementation
- Amazing team - we also like to meet after work for a beer or go hiking together
- Internal workshops and training (hard skills/soft skills)
- Snacks at the workplace + great coffee
- Business laptop according to your preference (macOs, Windows, Linux)
- Every week some joint event - breakfast according to taste, for example vegan or gluten free , teambuildings, BBQ or sports events...
- Pet-friendly office
- Multisport card
- 25 days of vacation
- Hybrid work – you meet with the team, but you can also do it from the comfort of your home or on the road
- Headquarters right on Freedom Square
- We support the planting of trees throughout the Czech Republic
Do you want to be convinced and get to know us a little more? Take a look at our instagram, to know who we are.
Now it's your turn! Let us know about yourself and we'll be happy to tell you more when we meet!
We look forward to your answer!
The recruitment process
You can sit with us in the office in 3 weeks!
Hi, I'm Gab
I will be your main contact
Hi, I'm Míšo.
we will go through your motivation and further development together
Yo will have a call with Gab. We will talk about the possibility of cooperation and go through mutual expectations.
We will give you a task and an interview with Míšo. The goal is to talk about your level and ideally the way to growth.
Let's play darts together, have a shot and we will sign the contract.